MAB Powertec provides Owner’s engineer services for Haapajärven Lämpö in a heat boiler plant project.
MAB Powertec has been chosen for the Owner’s engineer service provider for the new heat boiler plant project of Haapajärven Lämpö Oy.
The first phase of the project consists of
- Project Management for the project
- Expertise and engineering services for the customer
- Design of the heat plant concept
- Permits for the concept
- Environmental Impact Assessment of the new heat plant
- Architect services
- EPC materials for inquiries
The first phase will take place in 2018 and the second phase, the implementation phase, will start in 2019.
For more information regarding the project : Marko Borg, +358 40 556 1067
For more information regarding Haapajärven Lämpö in Finnish here.